Reasons to Buy Bamboo Flooring
If you are renovating your home or building your custom-built house and you have not decided yet on the type of flooring to install, then it is highly advisable to choose bamboo flooring from iFlooring. By doing so, not only do you get to enjoy the beauty of floors made from bamboo; you also help in the preservation of the environment.
- Renewable. It can be harvested in an average of five years. In contrast, other tree species like oak can take an average of 25 years before it is ready for reaping. Its harvest cycle is quicker and thus, it’s a more renewable resource. Now you have a choice – use a renewable material or not. Since our planet is slowly deteriorating, using bamboo flooring is a good way to help the environment.
- Highly resilient. It will not dent nor change its shape due to the changing humidity level. Thus, it will remain as beautiful for the many years to come. In addition, it requires minimal maintenance in terms of repairs as it is highly capable of taking in heavy foot traffic.
- Floors made from bamboo are very appealing. You can choose from the wide range of grains and shades. From light to darker shades, you will be able to find the one you are looking for.
- Buy this type of flooring because it is easy to install. If you are a homeowner who will install new bamboo floors only in small areas, you can do it on your own. For larger floor areas, we have a pool of contractors who would be able to install and finish the project quickly.
- Buy this type of flooring because it is affordable. The price varies depending on the finishing and grade, amongst other factors. Regardless of the variety, the toughness of bamboo is still undisputed.
Contact iFlooring now for more information about bamboo and wooden floors.