Import Lifestyle 101: Important Questions to Ask Your Distributor
If you’re planning on joining the import lifestyle, you must be able to enquire the right questions to whoever you’re planning to build a business relationship with. Let China Import Formula founder and CEO Brendan Elias provide you with some tips on asking the right questions to your potential distributor that will help you decide whether to engage in business or not.
Here are important questions to ask your potential product distributor:
- How long have you been in the business?
- What countries have you been or are you currently operating in?
- How long has your business relationship with your present clients been?
- How can you work with us to establish your brand in other countries?
- Are you aware of any restrictions regarding the products I wish to acquire from your business?
- How much time will you need before we can begin with the import operations?
- Are you fully aware of the documents the embassy and the government will require from you regarding the importation and exportation of products?
- How do you assure the protection of the goods you export?
- Are your sales employees well-trained and fully knowledgeable of the importing and exporting process?
- Will you be able to provide a monthly, quarterly and yearly report to us?
- Are you okay with us sending a team member of our team over to your location to supervise operations?
- Do you have a team to conduct research on the latest trends in the industry your clients belong to?
- How can we contact you on a regular basis regarding the products you will be exporting to us?
With the import and export business becoming more popular each day, many are now able to see the benefits it brings to their business. To get started on your journey in the import lifestyle, visit China Import Formula’s website today and attend the free online seminars of Brendan Elias now!