At times when you won’t need your caravan like when you are going for a vacation or because of the changing season, where will you store your vehicle? What are the things you will do to ensure the safety of your caravan like your criteria in choosing a caravan storage provider. As there are already a number of caravan storage providers around, you should probably see to it that you will end up with only the best especially that caravans are really not easy to avail.
It is just right to invest a little in seeing to it that your precious vehicle will be safe than you to spend a big amount for its repair in the future. There are a lot of hazardous elements that can jeopardize the safety of your vehicle thus it is a must that you will properly check your prospect provider before entrusting your expensive vehicle for safe keeping.
Photo Credit : www.cassoa.co.uk
Below are some of the most practical things you need to inquire to your prospect caravan storage provider:
– First thing you should check is if the company is a member of Caravan Storage Site Owners’ Association. This entity will ensure that all the members will at least provide as what is considered as the most minimal standard of securing every vehicle entrusted to them.
– Next is if the location is with enough security to see to it that your vehicle will not be victimized by burglars. Are they installing security materials that will deter these burglars? If you want to make sure that your vehicle is still intact when you will come back for it, better inquire about this.
– What about their gates, are they automated or just manual gates. It is actually okay if the company has only manual gates, however, you must check, being their potential client if it is with heavy duty padlocks. The caravans storage facility in Gold Coast is secured and spacious.
– Another aspect to check is the caravan spacing. As you will never know what will happen, they must have enough space allotted for even the most bulky caravan so that in case of fire, they can be removed immediately.
– Have you seen a closed circuit TV in the area? This is really as must what is mentioned above, there are already a lot of burglars these days and they are more determined than before being our times is a lot harder nowadays. If you will see one, be sure to check if it is really working or maybe just a dummy as if that is the case, then better step back and look for another caravan storage provider. Include in your checking up procedure if their lighting really covers the whole area especially the exits and the entrances.
– And most important of all is their contract as it is where everything is written in which you will agree if you are going to sign it.
So, before doing so be sure to read and understand everything and if you find something you do not understand, don’t hesitate to catch their attention.